Water, Sewer & Garabage
-Water meters are read at the end of every month
- Billing dates are the first of every month for the previous month
- Monthly minimum usages (3600 gallons) is $69.00/month (Sewer $19/month, Garbage $8/month)
- If you use more that 3600 gallons during the month, there is an additional charge of $12.00 per 1000 gallons
- Water meters are read every month
- Water bills can be paid online, by telephone banking, or at the Town Office.
- Water Meter Deposits are required when setting up your Utility account:
- $150.00 if you are a home owner
- $250.00 if you are a renter
- Water bills are due the 15th of every month.
Garbage Pick up
- Garbage pick up is on Monday & Friday's every week (unless otherwise noted)
- All household garbage must be bagged and placed in a suitable garbage container so that animals are not able to tear garbage bags open
- Leaves and grass clippings are to be bagged in CLEAR bags and will picked up on Wednesday's during the summer & fall months before freezing
- Clear bags are available at the Town Office FREE of charge for Compostable materials